Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Washing Machine Parts
> Millermatic 180 w/as mig & spoolmate 100 $75 rebate
Millermatic 180 w/as mig & spoolmate 100 $75 rebate
For Sale: Millermatic 180 w/as mig & spoolmate 100 $75 rebate
Subject Millermatic 180 w/as mig & spoolmate 100 $75 rebate
Ad is submitted by poster:
YOUR SOURCE FOR WELDING SUPPLIES
ARCAIR SLICE PACKS - LENCO SPOT WELDERS
For rebate info go to millerwelds.com/rebate. Rebate cash back applies on units sold between Jan 15 and April 15 2008
The Millermatic® 180 is perfect for light fabrication, garage/body shops, auto body, and at home. It welds material 24 gauge to 5/16 inch. This all-in-one MIG machine has infinite voltage control with wire feed speed tracking for easy operator control. Runs on 230 Volt input power to go wherever you need to weld!
The Millermatic 180 mig welder with Auto-Set offers all the benefits of the standard Millermatic 180, but adds Auto-Set to eliminate the guesswork. Use Auto-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and go! The Auto-Set control automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. It is available when welding mild steel with solid wire and only works with .024 and .030 solid wires and C25 shielding gas (75% Argon, 25% CO2).
When not within the Auto-Set profiles, use the manual mode to set the weld parameters you desire. The parameter door chart lists voltage and wire feed speed settings options.
* INFINITE VOLTAGE CONTROL with Manual On/Off WIRE FEED SPEED TRACKING provides a broader operating range with finer control by automatically increasing or decreasing wire feed speed when voltage is adjusted.
* NEW! Auto-Set is a breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG, minus the guesswork!
* NEW Smooth Start patent-pending technology provides a smooth spatter-free start .Its the best starting machine in the small MIG machine catagory . No pop gun starts and no spatter to clean up.
* DURABLE CAST ALUMINUM FEEDHEAD incorporates dual groove quick-change drive rolls and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob all designed to make set up easier and faster.
* SEMIAUTOMATIC CONSTANT VOLTAGE WIRE WELDING PACKAGE is capable of welding 24 gauge - 3/16 in (0.8 - 4.8 mm) mild steel.
* STANDARD BUILT-IN SOLID STATE CONTACTOR CIRCUIT makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled. Makes the unit safer, and is easier to position torch to work before starting to weld.
* USES 4 or 8 in SPOOLS and can be set up to weld with wire sizes .024 - .030 in mild/staninless steel and .030 -.035 in flux cored.
* Add the Spoolmate™ 3035 spool gun and SGA spool gun adapter for welding with .030 (0.8 mm) aluminum wire on 14 gauge to 1/8 in material.
* Easy access to output studs provides CONVENIENT POLARITY CHANGEOVER when changing from solid or flux cored wires.
* Built-in Contactor - For your safety, our built-in contactor makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
* Short Circuit Protection - Contact tip life is extended by the exclusive Miller short-circuit protection which easily resets with the release of the gun trigger.
* Thermal Overload Protection - Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection which automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are restricted.
* Miller's exclusive "Tip Saver" - Short circuit protection shuts down output when tip is shorted to the work. Extends contact tip life and protects internal components from damage. Trigger reset permits quick reset at torch.
* Flux Cored ( FCAW ), (gas and self-shielded).
* 10 ft (3 m), M-10 Miller MIG gun and cable assy.
* 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp.
* Factory-installed gas solenoid valve.
* Smith Argon and AR/CO 2 Mix Regulator and gas hose.
* Spool of Hobart .030 solid wire
* 2 contact tips for .030 wire
* Dual groove quick-change drive rolls for .024 or .030/.035 wire
* Information / settings chart.
* Set-up and operation video.
Solid Steel: .023 - .030 (0.6 - 0.8 mm)
Stainless: .023 - .030 (0.6 - 0.8 mm)
Flux Cored: .030 - .035(0.8 - 0.9 mm)
B & R WELDER REPAIR SERVICE INC.
4412 SOUTHERN BUSINESS PARK DRIVE
Hours : Mon-Fri 8-5 Sat 9-12 EST
Email questions to : firstname.lastname@example.org
we only accept wire transfers. Please call for our banking info.
Personal checks take 2 weeks to clear
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Larry Powers
Contact: email@example.com (Larry Powers) (this is a temporary forwarding address).