Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Washing Machine Parts
> Deluxe stereo 7X-45X zoom inspection / assembly
Deluxe stereo 7X-45X zoom inspection / assembly
For Sale: Deluxe stereo 7X-45X zoom inspection / assembly
Subject Deluxe stereo 7X-45X zoom inspection / assembly
Ad is submitted by poster:
Deluxe Stereo 7X-45X Zoom Inspection / Assembly
A good stereo microscope is indispensible in surface mount assembly and inspection. It is the only way to work with both hands and have sufficient depth perception and magnification to place parts or do precision work like soldering or clearing shorts on fine pitch components.
Magnifying lamps just don't cut it for surface mount assembly. Both eyes are never really looking through the same portion of the lens so the image is distorted and creates eye strain. The magnification on those are also not really sufficient for SMT inspection work.
This is the high-end zoom model that once focused, allows the user to zoom the image over a range of 7x to 45X. The lower 7X range give a wider field of view than the 10X and higher models which is helpful in precision placement of larger QFP devices. It also features variable top and bottom illumination
This is a value priced microscope, but does not sacrifice quality. We looked for several months for the right line of microscopes to offer as a part of our SMT assembly tools lineup and believe this to be a good starter unit.
* 3D system is infinitely variable
* 10X wide field eyepiece with rubber eyeguards
* Binocular observation tubes inclined 45 degrees
* Head rotatable 360 degrees
* Interpupillary distance adjustable 54mm to 75mm
* Horizontal zoom controls at each side of head
* 0.7X to 4.5X objectives for total magnification 7X to 45X
* Field of view range from 32.8mm to 5.1mm diameter
* 15W variable intensity Halogen lamps
* 3 way power switch allows incident (top) lighting, transmitted (lower) lighting or both,
* Dust cover and instruction manual
* Overall size: 10 1/2x15x20 1/2(H)
* Items are guaranteed against DOA only and only for exchange of same or like items.
* No refunds will be given, only exchange for same or equivalent item.
* Exchange items require an RMA number requested by email with a description of the defect.
* All claims for DOA items for exchange must be made within 14 days of receipt of item.
* All items are new unless otherwise specified.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Meagan Blevins
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Meagan Blevins) (this is a temporary forwarding address).