Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Washing Machine Parts
> 12F629 i/p 8 pin dip pic micro PIC12F629 microchip
12F629 i/p 8 pin dip pic micro PIC12F629 microchip
For Sale: 12F629 i/p 8 pin dip pic micro PIC12F629 microchip
Subject 12F629 i/p 8 pin dip pic micro PIC12F629 microchip
Ad is submitted by poster:
On offer are PIC 12F629 I/P 8-Pin DIP FLASH-Based 8-Bit CMOS Microcontroller
These devices are ROHS Compliant
Postage discount is automatically given
We also offer Recorded, Special Delivery, Airsure & International Signed for services
The service chosen should reflect the value of you order.
UK :- Recorded delivery for all orders over £5.00
UK :- Special Delivery for all orders over £35.00
International :- International Signed For for all orders over £10.00
International :- Airsure for all orders over £25.00
Or we will pack and address your item and you can arrange a courier by prior arrangement.
If you’re unsure then please ask us and request an Invoice.
discount is available for 100+
some of the following data also applies to the 12F675 for full details see the microchip web site.
• Only 35 instructions to learn - All single cycle instructions except branches
• Operating speed: - DC - 20 MHz oscillator/clock input - DC - 200 ns instruction cycle
• Direct, Indirect, and Relative Addressing modes
Special Microcontroller Features:
• Internal and external oscillator options - Precision Internal 4 MHz oscillator factory calibrated to ±1%
- External Oscillator support for crystals and resonators - 5
μs wake-up from SLEEP, 3.0V, typical
• Wide operating voltage range - 2.0V to 5.5V
• Industrial and Extended temperature range
• Low power Power-on Reset (POR)
• Power-up Timer (PWRT) and Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST)
• Watchdog Timer (WDT) with independent oscillator for reliable operation
• Programmable code protection
• High Endurance FLASH/EEPROM Cell - 100,000 write FLASH endurance - 1,000,000 write EEPROM endurance
- FLASH/Data EEPROM Retention: > 40 years
• Standby Current: - 1 nA @ 2.0V, typical
μA @ 32 kHz, 2.0V, typical - 100μA @ 1 MHz, 2.0V, typical
• Watchdog Timer Current - 300 nA @ 2.0V, typical
• Timer1 oscillator current: - 4
• 6 I/O pins with individual direction control
• High current sink/source for direct LED drive
• Analog comparator module with: - One analog comparator - Programmable on-chip comparator voltage
REF) module - Programmable input multiplexing from device inputs
- Comparator output is externally accessible
• Timer0: 8-bit timer/counter with 8-bit programmable prescaler
• Enhanced Timer1: - 16-bit timer/counter with prescaler - External Gate Input mode
- Option to use OSC1 and OSC2 in LP mode as Timer1 oscillator, if INTOSC mode selected
• In-Circuit Serial Programming
This item includes VAT at the prevailing rate
A VAT receipt will only be issued if requested at the check out.
If you require your chips programming then the charges are as follows
£3.00 setting up charge for the first chip
£0.35 each per chip there after up to 25 chips
after 25 chips there £0.15 each
You must request an invoice before paying to include these charges.
You must provide either the HEX file or the Source code (MPLAB Asm)
No responsibility can be taken for any errors beyond our control.
If you supply inadequate instructions we will not reprogram free of charge.
8 pin IC Sockets available @ 15p each
Please ask for availability before ordering
Cheques must be cleared before goods are released.
you send an email stating you take responibility for your items if it gets lost
I will provide a scanned image of the Certificate of posting.
We are a green company and as such we try to reduce the paper waste.
We don’t use excessive packaging material and wont send small items in very large boxes
So don’t be surprised if you don’t get any paper work with your order.
We've had no complaints about no paper work being issued
If you like, we can email invoices and data sheets as requested (please email).
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Clarence Calhoun
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Clarence Calhoun) (this is a temporary forwarding address).