Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Repair Electronics
> Yokogawa industrial halogen leak detector #H25C
Yokogawa industrial halogen leak detector #H25C
For Sale: Yokogawa industrial halogen leak detector #H25C
Subject Yokogawa industrial halogen leak detector #H25C
Ad is submitted by poster:
Yokogawa Industrial Halogen Leak Detector #H25C
Used equipment in good physical condition
* Yokogawa’s H25C, designed with accuracy in mind, provides simple set-up procedures with its strong user friendly operations. The H25C’s longer sensor life has the flexibility to test for chlorine or the new fluorine based refrigerants and the versatility to be automatically or manually calibrated. The features of the H25C, combined with excellent detection sensitivity for halogen based gases, assure the performance required to produce consistent repeatable results. Simply put, the H25C is the most accurate and reliable Industrial Leak Detector on the market.
* Yokogawa’s patented chassis mounted “Heated Diode” sensor and air pump allows the gas sample to be drawn into the unit and mixed with clean air. This provides stable performance and extends sensor life. The H25C’s rugged, drop proof design probe provides a long and durable life.
* High sensitivity for both chlorine and fluorine based refrigerants.
* Built-in R134a Leak Standard with a 10 second automatic calibration for R-12 or R134a.
* Readout in oz/yr., g/yr., or x 10 (-5) ml/second.
* Switchable search mode with up to 10 times the sensitivity of the alarm set point.
* Excellent background rejection.
* Hybrid display (Analog bargraph and digital).
* 6 ft. Standard Probe Assembly.
* Unit powers up and goes through calibration, then gives error code E-4; calibration gas pressure adjustment failed or out of calibration gas. No other testing was performed.
alarm, calibration request, etc.)
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Leticia Conrad
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Leticia Conrad) (this is a temporary forwarding address).