Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Repair Electronics
> Ultrasonic thickness tester tm-8812 -unsurpassed value-
Ultrasonic thickness tester tm-8812 -unsurpassed value-
For Sale: Ultrasonic thickness tester tm-8812 -unsurpassed value-
Subject Ultrasonic thickness tester tm-8812 -unsurpassed value-
Ad is submitted by poster:
**Get Precise Thickness Data in Seconds**
** The Best Price in the Market **
!! One Year World-Wide Warranty !!
~~ 30 days Money Back Gaurantee ~~
if you are not satisfied with our products
email us if you have more concerns about the product and warranty for this item.
1. Main Processor with Calibration block (5.0 mm), display in both mm and inch
2. Standard Probe: end diameter: 8mm for measuring range of 1.20 - 200 mm, or 0.047 - 7.874 inch.
3. A Bottle of Coupling Paste
THE TM-8812 is a handheld microprocessor-controlled ultrasonic thickness gauge specifically designed to measure the thickness of metallic and non-metallic materials e.g. aluminium, titanium, plastics, ceramics, glass, plastics including rubber and other good ultrasonic wave conductors, as long as they have parallel top and bottom surfaces. With applications in many areas of industry, the TM-8812 can perform precise measurements on various types of raw materials, components, parts and assembled machinery. It can also be used to monitor all types of pipes and pressure vessels for loss of thickness due to corrosion or erosion. The TM-8812 is easy to use and, after a simple calibration to a known thickness or sound velocity, the gauge will give accurate readings to an accuracy of 0.5%.
Sound velocities for 11 different materials can be pre-set and thickness readings can be stored in the memory and downloaded via the optional RS232c output.
* The microprocessor allows fast data acquisition and analysis.
* This new tester features a wide measuring range, high accuracy, ease of operation, low power consumption (Four 1.5V AAA batteries), and convenient data display.
* Communication with computer is avaliable through standard RS-232 port (at an extra cost of US $59.90).
* Metal Materials: Al, Fe, Stainless Steel, Cu, Brass, Zn, Ag, Au, Sn,....
* Acrylic Resin, Water Glass, ...
* Other materials with known sound velocity values.
* Measuring method: Ultrasonic pulse echo
* Measuring range: 1.20 - 200 mm or 0.047 - 7.874 inch (steel); Actual range varies with the types of material measured
* Accuracy: +/- (0.5%H ± 0.1) mm
* Sound velocity range: 500 - 9,000 m/s
* 4 digit large LCD display (in both mm and inch)
* Automatic power-off after being idle for 5 minutes
* Resolution: 0.1mm or 0.001 inch
* Working temperature: 0 ºC ~ +50 ºC
* Communication between tester and computer via RS-232 port (optional)
* Size: 120mm x 62mm x 30mm (4.72 in X 2.44 in X 1.18 in)
* Power supply: Battery: Four AAA alkaline batteries (total 6.0V)
* Weight: 160g (main unit); 40g (probe)
Optional connection cable for downloading results to PC (add US $59.90)
Four-Level Standard Test Block ($29.99) and Extra probe ($69.99)
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-CANCELLABLE.
* Any inquiry please email us or "Ask Seller a Question".
Thanks for looking and Ordering!
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Mariana May
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mariana May) (this is a temporary forwarding address).