Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Repair Electronics
> Pfs 757 cleaning and degreasing compound for deburring
Pfs 757 cleaning and degreasing compound for deburring
For Sale: Pfs 757 cleaning and degreasing compound for deburring
Subject Pfs 757 cleaning and degreasing compound for deburring
Ad is submitted by poster:
PFS # 757: http:// /
Cleaning and Degreasing Compound
* is a liquid cleaning compound formulated as a replacement for cleaning and degreasing solvents.
* provides excellent emulsification and removal of wide variety of oils and other soils.
* leaves parts clean and effectively inhibited against corrosion.
* does not leave a deposit on the parts.
* produces a medium amount of foam.
* may have heat applied up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit in order to enhance cleaning.
* is used at a ratio of 6-12 ounces per gallon of water, depending on the type of soil or oil to be removed.
* is especially suitable for steel and cast iron parts.
* may be used on certain aluminum alloys.
* can be adequately used in an agitated dip tank or spray system.
* may be used with conventional vibratory equipment to remove
PFS has the compound to meet your deburring needs.
Contact us at: Cheri_Woodard@repair--parts.com for technical support
Available PFS Liquid Compounds
Compound Class Sold in 5 Gallon Pails Also available in Drums
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Cheri Woodard
Contact: Cheri_Woodard@repair--parts.com (Cheri Woodard) (this is a temporary forwarding address).