Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Repair Electronics
> New cutler hammer csr 25K circuit breaker 200 amp
New cutler hammer csr 25K circuit breaker 200 amp
For Sale: New cutler hammer csr 25K circuit breaker 200 amp
Subject New cutler hammer csr 25K circuit breaker 200 amp
Ad is submitted by poster:
Cutler Hammer CSR 25k Circuit Breaker
Welcome to Mike's Merchandise, a GOLD LEVEL POWER SELLER!!
Be sure to add Mike's Merchandise to your favorites list!
Product Information and Guidelines
"New" - The product has never been used or owned. The retail packaging may or may not be included, see item description and picture for details.
"Brand New Factory Sealed" - The product has never been used and has the factory sealed package or wrap included.
"New In Box" - The product seems to have never been used, but the factory seal is broken or has been opended. It has the original box included from manufacturing.
"Like New" - This is for products that seem to have been used before, however there are no visible wear or tear on them. For example a CD that has been used but there are no visible scratches on it, this would be "Like New" condition.
"Great Condition" - For products that seem to have some minor wear and tear. A few light visible scratches but would still perform the same as if they were new. For example, a CD with a few light scratches on the bottom that still plays music as if it had no scratches on it (no problems in performance).
"Good Condition" - Products that will still perform as if it were new but has some visible signs of possible wear and tear or scratches. For example, a CD with lots of visible scratches but still operates as expected.
* 1st Class Mail - One week.
* The claim is made within 3 days of item's delivery.
* Any mistake made by Mike's Merchandise.
* The item must be returned in the condition it was received with all original contents and packaging.
* Software, video games, and DVD's may only be exchanged for the same title.
* All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Refunds or Returns are not accepted for the following reasons:
* Any other reason that is beyond the control of Mike's Merchandise.
* Sellers love to use pictures, but you also need to read the text. A pretty picture does NOT tell all. If the ad is vague about what is being sold, there is generally a reason. Mike's Merchandise uses pictures in all our listings, however, we also try to describe each item as accurately as possible, so use the picture and the description.
* If you want a Sealed product, make sure the listing states the product being sold is Sealed. If it doesn't, the product may NOT and probably is NOT sealed. Ads that are vague are generally vague for a reason, such as New isn't always Sealed - When Mike's Merchandise says a product is Sealed, it is either Sealed in a jewel case or Sealed in a retail box and the description will tell you whether the item is a Sealed Jewel or Sealed Box. If it is new without the box or case, it will be disclosed in the description as well.
* Read the fine print of the description to determine whether the product is new or used. Some sellers will be a little vague on that issue also.
* Give sellers a chance to correct any problems you may have with their product or service. You'll find many professional sellers will be very cooperative.
* Here are some of the title and description tags: FS = Factory Sealed MIB = Mint in Box NR = No Reserve NIB = New in Box LR = Low Reserve
Thank you from Mike's Merchandise!!
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Polly Bauer
Contact: email@example.com (Polly Bauer) (this is a temporary forwarding address).