Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Repair Electronics
> New brand 100MHZ scope clip probe for oscilloscope
New brand 100MHZ scope clip probe for oscilloscope
For Sale: New brand 100MHZ scope clip probe for oscilloscope
Subject New brand 100MHZ scope clip probe for oscilloscope
Ad is submitted by poster:
BRAND New 100MHz Scope Clip Probe for Oscilloscope
* To compensate the 100MHz probe, connect it to a 1kHz rectangle signal source (which most oscilloscopes provide) and adjust it with the included screwdriver until you can see a clear rectangle signal on your measurement screen.
* Operating Temperature: -10°C - +50°C.
* Non-operating Temperature: -20°C - +75°C.
* Input Resistance: 1M?:10M?.
* Input Capacitance: 1X:85pF-115pF, 10X:14.5pF-17.5pF.
* Compensation Range: 15pF-35pF.
* Bandwith: DC-4MHz, DC-100MHz.
* Working Voltage:1X:<150V DC, 10X:<300V DC.
* Package include:rod and Screwdriver(SEE PICTURE)
We are professional wholesaler and worldwide distributor supported by major manufacturers. We check the price periodically to ensure we are always the lowest price You don't need to compare anymore.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Byron Beard
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Byron Beard) (this is a temporary forwarding address).