Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Repair Electronics
> Miller maxstar 200 dx tig / stick welder 903701011
Miller maxstar 200 dx tig / stick welder 903701011
For Sale: Miller maxstar 200 dx tig / stick welder 903701011
Subject Miller maxstar 200 dx tig / stick welder 903701011
Ad is submitted by poster:
YOUR SOURCE FOR WELDING SUPPLIES
WELDING EQUIPMENT - SAFETY SUPPLIES
ARCAIR SLICE PACKS - LENCO SPOT
The Maxstar‚® 200 Series features Auto-Line™ technology, the most advanced inverter power management circuitry in the welding industry, allowing the end user to automatically connect to any input power, 120-460 volt, single- or three-phase.
Built-in gas solenoid and HF means there are no additional accessories required. With 1-200 amps of welding output the Maxstar 200 Series provides the operator with superior low-end DC TIG or high-end DC Stick performance.
Weighing in at 37 lb (16.8 kg), the Maxstar 200 is built to function dependably under the most demanding conditions.
* SD - Basic features for TIG/Stick.
* DX - Provides full-function pulsing and sequence control.
* LX - Automation made simple. With the Automation Interface Control, the integrator can quickly interface to the output disable, weld start/stop, gas start/stop inputs; valid arc, pulse lock out, and end of weld sequence outputs.
* HF start provides non-contact arc starting.
* Adaptive Hot Start™ for Stick - Automatically increases output amerage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
* Lift-Arc™ - Simply touch the tungsten to the work piece...lift...and the arc is initiated instantly and automatically.
* Fan-On-Demand™ - Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner.
* Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) with DX and LX Models.
Amps Input at Rated Load Output, 50/60 Hz.
B & R WELDER REPAIR SERVICE INC.
4412 SOUTHERN BUSINESS PARK DRIVE
(***)-783-3073 FAX (***)-934-3057
Hours : Mon-Fri 8-5 Sat 9-12 EST
Email questions to : F_humphrey@repair--parts.com
we only accept wire transfers. Please call for our banking info.
Personal checks take 2 weeks to clear
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Floyd Humphrey
Contact: F_humphrey@repair--parts.com (Floyd Humphrey) (this is a temporary forwarding address).