Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Plastic Welders
> New 500X 10MM super bright white led lamp 110KMCD f/sh
New 500X 10MM super bright white led lamp 110KMCD f/sh
For Sale: New 500X 10MM super bright white led lamp 110KMCD f/sh
Subject New 500X 10MM super bright white led lamp 110KMCD f/sh
Ad is submitted by poster:
500 NEW 10mm SUPER BRIGHT WHITE LED LAMP 110,000 mcd
LEDs (Light emitting diodes) are the new wave of rope light technology. LEDs are basically tiny light bulbs that, unlike ordinary incandescent bulbs, have no filament. Because they have no filament, they require less energy, produce less heat, and last a great deal longer. With LEDs energy is not wasted heating a filament and a greater percentage of power is going directly to generate light making them much brighter than traditional bulbs. Furthermore, the bulb is constructed out of heavy plastic and therefore remarkably durable.
* In excellent condition
* Long lasting (over 100,000hrs)
* Outdoor/Indoor lighting
* Emitting Colour: White
* Lens Type: Water clear
* Reverse Voltage: 5.0 V
* DC Forward Voltage: Typical: 3.2 V Max: 3.6V
* Luminous Intensity MCD: Min: 95,000 mcd Max: 110,000 mcd
* DC Forward Current: 20mA
* Viewing Angle: 13±5degree
* Lead Soldering Temp: 260oC for 5 seconds
Electrical-Optical Characteristic (Ta=+25?)
Absolute Max Ratings (Ta=+25?)
Operation Temperature Range(?)
* All sales are final sales, no refunds will be made.
* No refund will be made for any damaged caused by accidentally using.
* Standard Airmail (7-14 days).
* Delivery will be made by registered Airmail from H. K..
* Tracking No. & delivery date will be informed through e-mail.
* We are not responsible for uninsured items that are stolen, lost, damaged, sent to unconfirmed address or P.O./A.P.O/F.P.O boxes
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Brandon Grant
Contact: Bfirstname.lastname@example.org (Brandon Grant) (this is a temporary forwarding address).