Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Plastic Welders
> Franklin x-large deluxe type control box 15 hp,230V ,1P
Franklin x-large deluxe type control box 15 hp,230V ,1P
For Sale: Franklin x-large deluxe type control box 15 hp,230V ,1P
Subject Franklin x-large deluxe type control box 15 hp,230V ,1P
Ad is submitted by poster:
"Brand New In The Factory Box"
THESE CONTROLS ARE IN STOCK AT THE FACTORY AND USUALLY ONLY TAKE 2 - 6 BUSINESS DAYS ARRIVE IN YOUR HANDS.
The following controls are available in our E-Bay Store.
We offer Full Technical Support and Full Pump Warranty Support.
FRANKLIN'S INTEGRAL HORSEPOWER CONTROL BOXES
Franklin Electric single-phase Control Boxes for 1 to 15 horsepower submersibles are reliable workhorses for your commercial installations. Start capacitors provide high starting torque while motor-matched run capacitors offer smooth, quiet, efficient motor operation. Manual reset overloads protect motor and pumping equipment from abnormal conditions. The 15 horsepower X-large Control Box furnishes twice the cycle rate and over 2.5 time the wiring connection space of the 15 horsepower large Box
* Suitable For Outdoor Mounting
* Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run Design
* Heavy-Duty Box-Type Terminals Accept Up To #2 AWG Wire
* External Access To Overload Resets
* User-Friendly Connection Diagrams
* Easy Access To Grounding Lugs
* UL 778 recognized and CSA certified for 60 Hz models
Deluxe Integral Control Boxes contain magnetic line contactors carefully matched to the motor rating. Recommended for water systems that use standard pressure switches, level switches, or other pilot devices. Deluxe Control Boxes eliminate the need to select, mount and connect external line contactors.
DELUXE CONTROLS - These control boxes are designed for use with 3-wire single phase submersible motors from 1 through 10 Hp. Recommended for water systems that use standard/ heavy-duty pressure switches, level switches, or other pilot devices.
Deluxe boxes contain magnetic line contactors carefully matched to the motor rating, eliminating the need for external line contactors.
Suitable for Outdoor Mounting
UL 778 Recognized and CSA Certified for 60 Hz Models
Capacitor Start / Capacitor Run Design
Heavy Duty Box-Type Terminals Accept up to AWG #2 Wire
External Access to Overload Resets
User-friendly Connection Diagrams
Easy Access to Grounding Lugs
Knockouts Bottom: Two 1.32” diameter holes for 1-inch conduit connection.
Terminal Block: 6 terminals provided for wiring up to AWG 2 wire
* Knockouts Bottom: Two .75” knockouts and two 1.5” knockouts Side: One 2” knockout.
* Terminal Block: 2 terminals provided for incoming power and 3 terminals provided for drop cable for conductors from AWG 14 to 00.
* Control Switch: Terminal block allows conductors from AWG 20 to 6.
File to Download> Adobe Acrobat Reader
1. Checks and Money Orders Payable to:
1008 Summers School Road
Unites States of America
A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
* Warranty Returns are covered by factory warranty.
* Non-Warranty Returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge. (NON-Negotiable)
* Non-Warranty returns not accepted on used equipment.
* You have 30 days in which to return a unit for any reason other than a warranty claim.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Marjorie Abbott
Contact: email@example.com (Marjorie Abbott) (this is a temporary forwarding address).