Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Meta Discussion
> New square d HOM230CP 2 pole 30A 120/240V plug in
New square d HOM230CP 2 pole 30A 120/240V plug in
For Sale: New square d HOM230CP 2 pole 30A 120/240V plug in
Subject New square d HOM230CP 2 pole 30A 120/240V plug in
Ad is submitted by poster:
SQUARE D HOM230CP 2 POLE 30A 120/240V PLUG IN NEW
Circuit Breaker, Current Rating 30 Amps, Number of Poles 2, Copper Wire Size 14-8 AWG, Aluminum Wire Size 14-8 AWG, Plug On Standard Type
* HomeLine(R) Circuit Breakers
* Plug-in breakers (1" wide per pole) are for use with HomeLine(R) load centers.
* Rated 120/240VAC (except Nos. 1D341 and 1D343 are rated 120VAC only). 10,000 AIR. 15- to 30-amp models are suitable for 60 Degree or 75 Degrees C wire; 40-amp models are suitable for 75 Degrees C wire. GFI units will trip when a fault current to ground is 6 mA or more. Two-pole breakers are common trip.
* Circuit Breaker Type: Homeline
* For Use With: Homeline Load Centers
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Muriel Osborne
Contact: Mosborne@repair--parts.com (Muriel Osborne) (this is a temporary forwarding address).