Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Meta Discussion
> New 22PC lot dodge reliance sheaves & bushings nice
New 22PC lot dodge reliance sheaves & bushings nice
For Sale: New 22PC lot dodge reliance sheaves & bushings nice
Subject New 22PC lot dodge reliance sheaves & bushings nice
Ad is submitted by poster:
22pc Lot New DODGE RELIANCE Sheaves & Bushings NICE!
See the pictures for physical condition. If the item is used you can expect it to have minor wear from use, such as scratches, light surface rust, worn spots, small dings, stickers, residue, grime, marks, chipped paint, etc. Any exceptional imperfections found but not shown in the pictures will be noted below. If we say the item is new, we mean it appears to be in new condition, or we were told it was new. If we don't say it's new then it's used. Items are untested unless we state otherwise. Tests performed are basic and may not expose deeper operational problems. All equipment will likely require adjustment, minor repairs, maintenance, cleaning, miscellaneous parts, and the like. You are welcome to make an appointment to see the item in our Proctorsville Vermont warehouse before making your purchase.
Additional Product Information: 22 piece lot of Dodge and Dodge Reliance sheaves, bushings and more, new in boxes, some boxes are rough (with dusty product inside - some with surface cleanable rust starting), but all are new and unused stock from a plant.
* (1) 118007 Taper Lock Dual Duty Sheave, 1 Groove, Pitch Diameter A4.2-B4.6
* (1) 118119 5A7.0B7.4-2517 Taper Lock Sheave
* (1) 118326 Dual Duty Sheave, 4 Groove, Pitch Diameter A5.0-B5.4
* (1) 112189 Dyna-V Sheave 1610, 2 GR 3V 3.65
* (3) 1610 Taper Lock Bushing
* (4) 2012 Taper Lock Bushing
* (3) 2517 1-5/8" Taper Lock Bushing
* (1) 3020 2-7/16" Taper Lock Bushing
* (1) 3030 Taper Lock Bushing
* (1) 415112-65-MG Bushing Kit
* (1) 099027 Chain Coupling Cover Assy, size 50
Freight Items: Look up this product's packed weight and size in the table below. Email for a quote if you don't find your state or if the item is too big. Please pay attention to the notes below the table for possible additional costs.
FREIGHT COST TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS*
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina, Illinois, Virginia, Alabama, Indiana, Wisconsin, Quebec Canada, Ontario Canada
Tennessee, Iowa, Missouri, Colorado, West Virginia, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina
Louisiana, Mississippi, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Minnesota
Texas, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Arkansas, California, Oregon, Washington
Add up to $100 to a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS*
Add up to $200 for a LIFT GATE TRUCK*
Add $50+ to a HIGH COST ADDRESS*
SEE BELOW FOR OTHER POSSIBLE FEES
* Commercial Addresses must have a way to remove the load from the truck (e.g. loading dock, fork lift, or speedy employees) or they are subject to the liftgate charge.
* Destinations missing from the table are limited access areas for trucking and cost more, so we must provide custom quotes
* Items that are larger than 40"x48" footprint require us to have a custom pallet made, which costs more money
* More than 2500 Pounds, add $15 per 100 lbs
* Residential Addresses cost more for trucking companies because of limited access and the extra time required for delivery. Examples are homes, apartments, farms, and home-based businesses. This service costs up to $100 more than delivery to a commercial address.
* If you need a lift gate to remove the product the trucking company will have to have a special truck sent, which is subject to limited availability. Trucking companies often must specially hire such a truck in order to offer this service. This costs up to $200.
* If the address is in a very urban, very rural or limited access area, there will be a fee charged for service. This costs $50 and up. Typical examples are Manhattan (New York City), Martha's Vineyard (an island), and very rural and out-of-the-way areas of Northern New England where not much commercial traffic goes.
* Notification (call to arrange delivery) up to $20
* Terminal Pickup (will-call) $20 plus notification fee, item must be picked up in 24 hours or storage fees will apply
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Wayne Solomon
Contact: Wayne_Solomon@repair--parts.com (Wayne Solomon) (this is a temporary forwarding address).