Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Meta Discussion
> Clesco power drive mandrel
Clesco power drive mandrel
For Sale: Clesco power drive mandrel
Subject Clesco power drive mandrel
Ad is submitted by poster:
CLESCO POWER DRIVE MANDREL NIB
Click here to learn more about Mel-co Services!
Offered is a CLESCO Power Drive Mandrel NIB
* This Bench Mandrel is a high quality, versatile workshop tool
* Use this tool to mount your favorite wheels including Wire Wheels, Cloth Buffs, Grinding Wheels, Flap Wheels, Saws, Etc. In addition to mounting wheels, this tool can also be used as a 'jackshaft' drive component in many DIY applications.
* Accepts wheels up to 1'' thick with 1/2'' hole for 1/2''-20 threaded end types and 5/8'' hole for 5/8''-11 threaded end types.
* Easy to operate-just attach to an electric motor with a V-belt & pulley.
* The mandrel's shaft is threaded on both ends; one end had right-hand threads and the other has left-hand. This allows you to run two different wheels on the mandrel at the same time (one on each end).
* A keyless Chuck with a 1/2-20 R.H. bore can be used on the right-hand threaded end; this allows you to use your favorite shank-mounted accessories like Sanding Drums, Flex Shafts, etc.
* Mounts easily to workbench or other surface
* Pillow Blocks have sturdy die-cast housings. Bronze-type have porous, low-friction bronze bearing sleeves that will provide long service life. Ball bearing type have precision-grade ball bearing inserts which have been prelubricated and permanently sealed at the factory which makes them maintenance-free. Cast Iron type has protective, extra heavy-duty housing.
* On the bronze bearing Bearing-Type, two shaft collars are included to help stabilize the shaft during operation. On the Ball Bearing-type, the pillow blocks have extended races with set screws which allows them to be moved about the shaft.
* This unit is the ball bearing type
* A power Source: usually an electric motor (1/4 HP is recommended)
* A V-belt: use a 1/2'' with A-goove if using the pulley (1.85 pitch dia) that comes with this mandrel (does not come with Cast Iron Style). The length of the belt will depend on the distance between the mandrel and the motor in your layout.
* Four sets of bolts, nuts, and washers (5/16'' for bronze and 3/8'' for Ball type). These will be used to hold the mandrel in place. The length of the bolts will depend on the thickness of the mounting surface since the bolts need to protrude thorough to the opposite end.
Comes with Complete Instructions
Bolt this to your Workbench and add a power source~
Click here to visit our "About Me" page
and learn more about products and services from Mel-co!
Questions: We try to answer emails within 24 hours. However, on weekends, we may not be available to respond to questions.
I am a Trading Assistant - I can sell items for you!
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Melba Oneill
Contact: email@example.com (Melba Oneill) (this is a temporary forwarding address).