Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Meat Grinder Parts
> New shop fox W1712 6" x 48" belt / 12" disc sander ( )
New shop fox W1712 6" x 48" belt / 12" disc sander ( )
For Sale: New shop fox W1712 6" x 48" belt / 12" disc sander ( )
Subject New shop fox W1712 6" x 48" belt / 12" disc sander ( )
Ad is submitted by poster:
You can shop for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are the largest Woodstock International Shop Fox Woodworking and Metal working dealer in the US. We offer the best prices guaranteed
This is the Brand New in the Box w/ 2 year warranty Shop Fox W1712 1-1/2hp 6" x 48" Belt / 12" Disc Sander
W1712 - 1-1/2 HP 6/12" Combination Disc/Belt Sander
This Heavy-Duty Combination Sander uses a 6" x 48" belt, a 12" disc, and a 1-1/2 HP motor to tackle your tougher sanding operations. Unlike many belt-driven sanders that require adjustments, the SHOP FOX® W1712 uses a direct ball-bearing drive from the motor to the sanding disc and belt to deliver a maintenance and vibration-free positive torque flow. For increased sanding versatility and control, both cast-iron tables accept the miter gauge.
Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, 12A, single-phase, 1,725 RPM
Tables: Precision ground cast-iron (2)
Disc size: 12" (Disc is computer balanced cast-iron)
Switch: ON/OFF toggle with safety key
Stand: Cabinet-style, powder-coated paint
Bearings: Shielded ball-bearing construction
Now available business leases as little as $1000.00 Lease Application
* Most orders are processed the same day but may take up to 1 extra business day to be processed to ensure your item meets quality assurance.
* We use Freight Truck Ground service to a business address with a forklift or loading dock (no residential deliveries or businesses that run from a residence) the freight companies do not recognize this as a physical business address and only deliver business to business or dock to dock. The freight companies are also subject to a number of regulations one being that they are not to give any assistance in unloading from the truck, they are only responsible to get the products to the back of the truck. Lift-gate service may be available if the freight company we use offer it but there will be a extra charge of $75.00.
* Tracking numbers will be sent if requested. We are not responsible if your email account rejects any email from us as some email is sent in bulk and may be treated as spam.
* We are not responsible for transit time once your item leaves our facility.
* Any problems with hardware beyond our 7 business day return policy must be taken up with the manufacturer and/or carrier/network operator. The contact information to most manufacturers and carriers/network operators is listed in our Manufacturer Info section located below.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Rene Bailey
Contact: Remail@example.com (Rene Bailey) (this is a temporary forwarding address).