Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Meat Grinder Parts
> New delta JT160 6" variable speed bench jointer ( )
New delta JT160 6" variable speed bench jointer ( )
For Sale: New delta JT160 6" variable speed bench jointer ( )
Subject New delta JT160 6" variable speed bench jointer ( )
Ad is submitted by poster:
You can shop for your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This is the Brand New in the Box w/ 2 year warranty
Delta JT160 6" Variable Speed Bench Jointer
Delta ShopMaster Model JT160 6" Variable Speed Bench Jointer with a 10 amp., 120V motor; 2-knife cutterhead, cutterhead guard, push blocks, wrenches and instruction manual.
• Center-mounted fence gives needed support throughout the cut for accurate edge jointing.
• Fence tilts 0° to 45° outward for bevel jointing & chamfering; features positive stops at 45° & 90°.
• Poly-V belt drive for maximum transmission of power to cutterhead with minimum belt slippage.
• Balanced cutterhead for smooth operation and maintenance-free life.
• Two-knife cutterhead with jack-screw knife leveling arrangement for easy replacement and adjustment of individual knives.
• Built-in cutterhead lock facilitates knife replacement and adjustment.
• Convenient, infeed table raising/lowering control with dual English/Metric scale facilitates depth of cut adjustment; lock knob securely holds desired setting.
• Built-in chip chute directs dust and chips away from operator, motor and electricals.
• Rubber base pads minimize operating vibratoin and dampen noise level.
• Extra-large table provides ample work support for surfacing stock up to a full 6" wide.
• Variable Speed 6,000 to 11,000 rpm 12,000 to 22,000 cuts per min
• Size: 6 3/16" X 30"(157 X 762 mm)
• Size: 4 1/4" X 19 3/4"(108 X 502 mm)
* Most orders are processed the same day but may take up to 1 extra business day to be processed to ensure your item meets quality assurance.
* Tracking numbers will be sent if requested. We are not responsible if your email account rejects any email from us as some email is sent in bulk and may be treated as spam.
* We are not responsible for transit time once your item leaves our facility.
* Any problems with hardware beyond our 7 business day return policy must be taken up with the manufacturer and/or carrier/network operator. The contact information to most manufacturers and carriers/network operators is listed in our Manufacturer Info section located below.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Audra Ware
Contact: Audra_Ware@repair--parts.com (Audra Ware) (this is a temporary forwarding address).