Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Meat Grinder Parts
> Miller xmt 350 mig runner mig pkg w/22A feeder # 907233
Miller xmt 350 mig runner mig pkg w/22A feeder # 907233
For Sale: Miller xmt 350 mig runner mig pkg w/22A feeder # 907233
Subject Miller xmt 350 mig runner mig pkg w/22A feeder # 907233
Ad is submitted by poster:
YOUR SOURCE FOR WELDING SUPPLIES
ARCAIR SLICE PACKS - LENCO SPOT WELDERS
Miller XMT 350 Mig Runner Mig Pkg # 907233
The image “http:// /images/MILLER%20XMT%20350%20CVCC%20MIG%20RUN%20MED.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
The multiprocess XMT 350 combines the advantages of efficient inverter-based power with the built-in features and productivity of a high-end MIG welder. The XMT 350 MIGRunner package with the simple-to-use 22A wire feeder, the durable Roughneck gun, accessories and running gear make it the most flexible mig welding package available today!
* MIG (GMAW)/Pulsed MIG* (GMAW-P)
* TIG (GTAW) /Pulsed TIG* (GTAW-P)
* Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and Gouging
* With optional controls only
* Heavy Industrial Applications
* Truck and Trailer Manufacturing
* Input Power-Requires 3- or 1-phase power
* Rated Output 350A at 34VDC, 60% Duty Cycle, 3ph, 300A at 32VDC, 60% Duty Cycle, 1ph
* Output Power Range - 10 - 38 V, 5 - 425 A
* Auto-Line™ Power Management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (208-575V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power. Learn more about Auto-Line on the XMT 350
* 350 amps of welding output at 60% duty cycle enables improved deposition through using larger diameter electrodes common in construction applications.
* Tweco-style output connectors provided standard on the XMT-350 VS. Eliminates the need for cable adapters at the construction site.
* Power factor of .95 enables smaller fuses/breakers and primary wiring. Primary amperage draw at rated output is 25% less than the competition.
* Exceptional electrical efficiency. At 400 amps, efficiency is 87.24%, this helps to reduce the utility bill or fuel supply required to weld.
* Inverter arc control technology provides greater puddle control for superior 6010 Stick electrode performance.
* Auto Remote Sense enables unit to automatically use remote control if connected to remote control receptacle (CC/CV models only).
* Reduced OCV operation - an internal dip switch enables reduced open-circuit voltage Stick welding capability. OCV is typically below 15 volts.
* Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features.
* Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and presettable to ease setting weld output.
* Pulsed MIG capabilities with optional Optima™ control reduces spatter and distortion, allows better out-of-position puddle control, and provides potential reduction of fume particle emission.
* Lightweight, aerospace-grade aluminum case offers protection with the benefit of reduced weight.
* Optional gas solenoid for TIG welding.
* Wind Tunnel Technology™ Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris... greatly improving reliability.
* LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
* Fan-On-Demand™ Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner.
* Adaptive Hot Start™ for Stick Automatically increases output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
* Lift-Arc™ Simply touch the tungsten to the work piece…lift…and the arc is initiated instantly and automatically without the use of high frequency.
* XMT 350 CC/CV power source
* .035 and .045 in. drive roll kit
* Regulator/flow gauge with gas hose
* MIGRunner Cart with cylinder rack
* Bottom tray will hold optional Coolmate 3 (sold separately)
B & R WELDER REPAIR SERVICE INC.
4412 SOUTHERN BUSINESS PARK DRIVE
(***)-783-3073 FAX (***)-934-3057
Hours : Mon-Fri 8-5 Sat 9-12 EST
Email questions to : email@example.com
we only accept wire transfers. Please call for our banking info.
Personal checks take 2 weeks to clear
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Eric Fernandez
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Eric Fernandez) (this is a temporary forwarding address).