Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Meat Grinder Parts
> Jdsu 54TR oc-48 2.5GB/s transponder, msa,
Jdsu 54TR oc-48 2.5GB/s transponder, msa,
For Sale: Jdsu 54TR oc-48 2.5GB/s transponder, msa,
Subject Jdsu 54TR oc-48 2.5GB/s transponder, msa,
Ad is submitted by poster:
JDSU 54TR OC-48 2.5Gb/s Transponder, MSA, 16-bit, MSA, 16-bit, SR, IR, LR
Available: (54TR-21134 (1310nm), 54TR-21114 (1310nm) and 54TR31114 (1550nm)).
The JDS Uniphase 54TR series transponder integrates optics and electronics in an OC-48 (2.5 Gb/s) time division multiplexing (TDM) transponder module. Multisource agreement (MSA) compatible and designed for operation at 1310 and 1550 nm, it can be used across a variety of optical fiber systems.
The transponder provides either 1310 or 1550 nm wavelengths and is available in a PIN or APD receiver configuration. It receives a 2488.32 Mb/s optical signal, converts it to an electrical signal, recovers the clock, and demultiplexes the data into sixteen 155 Mb/s differential low voltage positive emitter coupled logic (LVPECL) data signals. The transponder is available in SR-1, LR-1, or LR-2 configurations.
* Modular size for plug-and-play, allowing faster time-to-market for SR-1, LR-1, and LR-2 applications
* Outstanding optical and electrical performance over both commercial and industrial temperatures
* Expandable options, such as coarse wavelength division multiplexing (CWDM) and IR-1
* Short, intermediate, and long reach applications
* ITU-T G.783, ITU-T G.957, and ITU-T G.958
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Lesa Caldwell
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Lesa Caldwell) (this is a temporary forwarding address).