Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Meat Grinder Parts
> Centrifugalbelt drive db exhaustventilators 16.5" 1HP
Centrifugalbelt drive db exhaustventilators 16.5" 1HP
For Sale: Centrifugalbelt drive db exhaustventilators 16.5" 1HP
Subject Centrifugalbelt drive db exhaustventilators 16.5" 1HP
Ad is submitted by poster:
CentrifugalBelt Drive DB ExhaustVentilators 16.5" 1HP
Centrifugal Belt Drive Downblast Exhaust Ventilators — Three-Phase 208-220/44
16-1/2 inch 3-Phase Belt-Drive Downblast Centrifugal Roof Ventilator With Drive Package, 1 HP, 208 volts to 220/440 volts, Open Dripproof
Designed for low to moderate static pressure in industrial and commercial applications where steady rooftop exhaust is required
* Roof mount applications only
* Features spun aluminum housing construction, steel support braces, backward inclined aluminum wheel, externally cooled motor compartment, birdscreen, junction box, welded curb corners and maximum operating inlet temperatures up to 170°F
* Open dripproof motors are factory wired with 6' pigtail; single-phase models 1 HP and smaller are wired 115V; three-phase models 2 HP and smaller are wired 220V, 3 HP and larger are wired 440V; voltage is field convertible
* Variable pitch motor sheaves allows for 25% speed/CFM reduction
* Performance shown is for Installation Type A: Free Inlet, Free Outlet. Performance ratings include the effects of birdscreens in the airstream.
* The Sound Ratings shown are loudness values in fan sones at 5-ft. (1.5M) in a hemispherical free field calculated per AMCA Standard 301. Values shown for ventilators listed are for: Installation Type A: Free inlet fan sone levels.
* Power ratings (BHP) do not include drive losses.
* Units 3 HP and larger are wired 440V.
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 0.000" SP
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 0.250" SP
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 0.500" SP
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 0.750" SP
CFM Air Delivery @ RPM Shown, 1.250" SP
OEM Replacement Motor, Three-Phase
For more information from Emerson please click here http://126.96.36.199/OLCfinalpage.asp?mod=5BDD16FXProduct is exact replacement for older, Dayton branded equipment.
Please contact us if you need additional (optional) accessories.
You must notify us via email if you're selecting Option 1.
Pick up is available for all of our items – Please contact us for more information.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Denise Horton
Contact: Denise-Horton@repair--parts.com (Denise Horton) (this is a temporary forwarding address).