Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Industrial Metal Machines Parts
> **rare* kit guide to cnc programming: lathe/mill -macro
**rare* kit guide to cnc programming: lathe/mill -macro
For Sale: **rare* kit guide to cnc programming: lathe/mill -macro
Subject **rare* kit guide to cnc programming: lathe/mill -macro
Ad is submitted by poster:
At Last!... A CNC reference manual that covers it all from A-Z, for beginner and advnaced programmers...
"Yes! You Too Can Finally Discover the 'Insider Secrets' on How to Quickly and Easily Master The Art of Effective CNC Programming - Starting From Scratch... Guaranteed or YOUR Money Back!"
Extraordinarily comprehensive - this RARE and authoritative reference covers just about every possible subject a typical CNC programmer may encounter on a daily basis.
Fully indexed (via Table of Contents) to help the user quickly locate topics of interest, this “industrial strength” handbook presents most common programming subjects in great depth and is equally applicable to both CNC milling and CNC turning operations.
Many advanced subjects are also covered, thus making this an unusually comprehensive reference for machinists, programmers, engineers, and supervisors...
Filled with dozens of illustrations, tables, formulas, tips, shortcuts, and practical examples, this widely respected CNC programmer has structured the eBook in a logical order that is readily adaptable to virtually all levels of CNC training, from the basic to the advanced.
I'll cut to the chase and be straight with you...
If you're a beginner 'newbie' or an advanced CNC programmer who wants to fine-tune, sharpen or just simply skyrocket their skills through the ceiling... then this could be the most important "short" letter you'll ever read.
This book takes a complete Newbie who knows nothing about CNC programming and skyrockets his skills into a professional competent programmer.
Not only was this book written for Beginners - but it's especially invaluable to advanced programmers. It will transform your skills to an ever-higher level.
>> Here are some of the FACTS this course will teach you:
"Hi Ross! Just wanted to tell you that I thought your book was very clearly and comprehensively organized starting from very basic methods of machine configuration and actually understanding its framework - to the very advanced cnc programming methods which I didn't understand at all in the beginning but after going through the book about 3 times than I finally started understanding the complexes and every thing fell into pieces...
I consistently use it as a reference guide whenever I find myself stuck or in doubt!"
I must say at first it looked like a manual for building atomic bombs (very detailed), however as I strated all the way from the beginning and progressed to each chapter the information made unbelievable, and complete sense...
You're a genious. You take us from baby steps and build our skills to a mega-advanced programmer"
* CNC machine components and configuration
* Programmable functions and accessories
* Directions of motion (axes) and fundamental geometrical principles
* Home position (Reference point) for each axis
* Which coordinate systems we have know
* Setting m/c coordinate system
* Direction of motion (axes)
* Work piece coordinate system
* Definition of work piece position
* G-Codes (preparatory function)
* M-Codes (miscellaneous function)
* Understanding of interpolation
* Circular interpolation - circular motion (G02 and G03)
* Program zero, work piece zero – positions of zero points
* Metric/Imperial dimensions G70, G71, G700, G710
* Tool length compensation - G43 (machining centers)
* How to consider tool length compensation
* Cutter radius compensation G40-G42 (machining centers)
* Reasons for cutter radius compensation
* How to program cutter radius compensation, example
* Dimensional tool (wear) offsets
* Tool nose radius compensation
* What are other types of compensation
LANGUAGE ELEMENTS OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE:
* Address, Data, Word, Block, Sequence, Program No.
* Reasons to format CNC programs
* Types of program format (program start-up, tool ending, tool start-up, and program ending)
* Program configuration, structure and contents of an CNC program
LET’S START WRITING CNC PROGRAMS:
* How to Prepare the work piece drawing
* Steps to prepare (mark up print, machining process, calculate coordinates, selecting of tools, plan setup)
* How to define machining sequences
* How to create a machining plan
* How to translate the work steps into the machining language
* How to combine all individual steps in a program
* Simple programming example
* Program sample for machining a groove
* Practical examples of CNC programs
* Setting of selected cutting conditions
Here are the table of contents for the BONUS eBook:
* How to program the most common CNC Machine canned cycles
* CNC Machine coordinate systems
* The syntax or arraignment of the CNC language
* About CNC Machine positioning and interpolation
* CNC Machine use of Cartesian/Rectangular coordinates
>>If you are unhappy with the book - you are free to ask for a refund within 360 days of your investment date.
We are so sure that "CNC Programming Sercrets Revealed" eBook on CD-Rom is the fastest way to learn the REAL FACTS about CNC programming that we offer this Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee:
Our "You Can't Lose" Guarantee
Try "CNC Programming Secrets Revealed" at absolutely zero risk for 90 Days!
- If you are not 100% satisfied we will cheerfully refund your purchase price immediately.
Simply send the Cd back and we'll immediately issue you your money back down to the last cent.
Only 10 8 6 4 2 left! So place your order right now before this step-by-step, A-Z, fully illustrated manual is sold and gone FORVER!
Order now at a discounted price for only $67
(NOTE: This is a limited time offer... Only 2 copies left.)
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Certified CNC Programming Expert
P.S. Here's a few sample pages from the eBook (quality is degraded here so that images will load fast.)
.... and dozens more illustrated diagrams, examples, sample code, and ofcourse the learning instructions on how to get your going from scratch or skyrocket your current level of expertise!
WITHIN 5 DAYS OF WINNING YOUR ITEM.
item. This means you can't back out. You must pay for the item.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Nita Nunez
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nita Nunez) (this is a temporary forwarding address).