Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Industrial Metal Machines Parts
> Vertex/yaesu vhf/uhf mobile radio programming cable
Vertex/yaesu vhf/uhf mobile radio programming cable
For Sale: Vertex/yaesu vhf/uhf mobile radio programming cable
Subject Vertex/yaesu vhf/uhf mobile radio programming cable
Ad is submitted by poster:
Programming Cable for most Yaesu/Vertex VHF/UHF Mobile Tranceivers
Connects directly to PC serial port, no special programmer/adapter required!
* All-in-one replacement for the CT-70 interface and VPL-1 programming cable
* Unlike most other cables, no RIB (Radio Interface Box), batteries or 25-pin adapter is required, this connects directly to PC or laptop.
* This cable has a unique proprietary RIB chip built in to connector shell.
* For Yaesu/Vertex Standard radios that are programmed through the 8-pin RJ-45 microphone jack (most mobiles, but not hand-helds) including:
FTL-X011, FTL-8011, VXR-5000
VX-2000, VX-3000, VX-3200, VXR-1000, VXR-7000 etc...
* DB-9 (9 pin) serial connector, no adapter or batteries required. Length 32"
* This is a brand new, tested and guaranteed-to-work cable. No software is included with this cable - Icom programming software is readily available on the net.
* Quality North American-manufactured product with a full life-time replacement warranty. Why risk damaging your expensive radio equipment with a cheap imported cable - get it right the first time.
"The nicest programming cable out there, worth the money, thanks"
* Other destinations based on additional cost.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Aurelia Pickett
Contact: email@example.com (Aurelia Pickett) (this is a temporary forwarding address).