Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Hand Tools
> Mks CDN572 digital i/o
Mks CDN572 digital i/o
For Sale: Mks CDN572 digital i/o
Subject Mks CDN572 digital i/o
Ad is submitted by poster:
The CDN572-4 supports 48 bi-directional I/Os that may be freely mixed between inputs and outputs, which remain optically isolated from the DeviceNet signaling. When used as an output, the I/O state may be read to verify signal integrity. Onboard monitoring of the digital supply voltages ensure that external power sources are within specification, and thermal monitoring provides software control over temperature (status) output. Processor power is monitored for integrity, and all outputs are forced to an inactive state in cases of power degradation. Other features include rotary switches to provide control over the DeviceNet MacID and baud rate settings, and onboard isolated DC-DC converters to provide processor (+5 VDC) power from the DeviceNet 11-25 VDC supply voltage.
The CDN572-4 supports standard DIP and DOP application objects for I/O interfaces. These objects are augmented with a Device Supervisor Object and a Device Configuration object. User selectable options within the Configuration Object allow the CDN572-4 to be tailored to specific applications by limiting the data transfers to exactly match the I/O requirements. The configuration object also provides access to the thermal and power monitoring status and control bits.
The CDN572-4 is the first of several products which will offer a mix of analog and digital interfaces for OEM process tool manufacturers. In addition to providing a standard, off the package solution, the CDN57X family may be easily customized through the development of specialized daughter boards.
THIS ITEM IS SLIGHTLY USED AND MAY HAVE A SCRATCH OR CHIP IN THE PAINT
FEATURES A 5 DAY NO DOA GUARANTEE
· Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00AM to 5:00PM CST.
· We will answer e-mails as quickly as possible, but if you send one after 4:30 on Friday afternoon, you may not get a response until Monday morning.
· The items listed are described as accurately as possible.
· If the item is advertised as non-working, this means that we were unable to get it to work properly.
· If the item is advertised as "powers up", that means that it was powered up but no additional testing was done on the unit.
· Any pictures are of the actual item unless otherwise indicated above.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Leo Jones
Contact: email@example.com (Leo Jones) (this is a temporary forwarding address).