Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Hand Tools
> Data precision data 6000 digital signal analyzer 620
Data precision data 6000 digital signal analyzer 620
For Sale: Data precision data 6000 digital signal analyzer 620
Subject Data precision data 6000 digital signal analyzer 620
Ad is submitted by poster:
Data Precision Data 6000 Digital Signal Analyzer with Model 620 Plug-in
The signal analyzer has the following specifications:
* CPU: 16 bit, 8Mhz clock speed
* ROM: 48 Kbytes; expandable to 96 Kbytes
* Screen Resolution: 512 x 1024 lines
* Intensity Levels: Record, Fill, Cursor
* Data format: 16-bit integer, 32-bit real scale.
* Data records: 64K data points.
* Chaining: Up to 8 operations can be chained
* Ensemble Averaging Operations: 1 to 10,000 sweeps
* Exponential Decay Operations: 1 to 0.0001 weighted runing average
* Maximum and Minimum Envelope
* Remote Controllable via RS232 or GPIB
* 1 Single Trace (Full Screen)
* 2 Separate Traces (Half screen per trace)
* 2 traces overlaid (full screen)
* Grid: 10 x 10 field of dots; unit/div are independently adjustable
* Crosshair: 3 Modes: Center, Origin, and Trigger
* Cursor: Denotes X units interval
* X: x1, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, x64, x100
* Y: Coarse Steps: x1, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, x64, x100, x128, x256, x512, x0.0, x0.5
* Trace position: Any displayed point
* One independently adjustable baseline for each trace.
* spectrum magnitude plus phase
* n-point convolution (averaging)
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Martha Hickman
Contact: Martha.firstname.lastname@example.org (Martha Hickman) (this is a temporary forwarding address).