Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Hand Tools
> Ave vsi +/plus video interface text sharp 2395
Ave vsi +/plus video interface text sharp 2395
For Sale: Ave vsi +/plus video interface text sharp 2395
Subject Ave vsi +/plus video interface text sharp 2395
Ad is submitted by poster:
MODEL#VSI + PLUS V1100R10 SHARP 2395
BELOW IS A GENERIC OVERVIEW OF THE VSI +
* Powerful Data Filtering Algorithms
* Easy On-screen Menu driven Setup and Programming
* Auto Baud Rate Detection- Eliminates Internal Dipswitch setting!
* 24 Field Programmable Exceptions with Numeric Range Operators & Exception String to provide Greater than, Less than, Equal to Exceptions, in between or out of the numeric range
* On-screen Flagging of Exceptions with Asterisk or Reverse Text
* Programmable Alarm Outputs.
* Alarm Input for Drawer Open, Safe Open, etc.
* Serial Output of all data or Exceptions to Printers, Computers, or Modems
* Programmable Delay Screen Blanking
* Your Choice of 1 to 9 lines displayed on-screen
* On-screen Titler up to 20 Characters
* Gray Scale and Border Selection from front panel
* Built-in Cash Register Demo
* EX Options provides 2 fully programmable hard wire alarm output
* VSI+16 for 16 Alarm Outputs
* Upload/Download Programming to a PC or another VSI+
The VSI+ will overlay the characters on any input video source. The video input can be virtually any baseband or composite video source. The VSI+ will accept NTSC, RS-170, RS-330, CCIR, PAL, or SECAM video formats.
The Video input to the VSI+ is a standard BNC connector, terminated at 75 ohms. IMPORTANT: The input video level must be 1V P-P. If this level is not maintained within +/- 20%, the VSI+ will have difficulty locking the character display over the input video source.
After completing the interface installation as described in the separate Installation Guide for your specific Cash Register, Computer, Radar Gun or other serial device, connect the video input source to the video input BNC on the rear of the VSI+.
Note: The VSI+ will not enter the programming mode unless it is connected to a video source.
The BNC video output goes out to the video system (VCR, Quad, switcher, Multiplexer, or monitor.)
The video output from the VSI+ is 1V P-P into a 75 ohm load. Most monitors or televisions with direct video inputs are terminated with a 75 ohm load. If the monitor is not terminated, the VSI+ will output 2V P-P.
WE HAVE MANY MANUFACTURERS CONTROL UNITS,
ANY OTHER COOL UPGRADES THAT CAN INCREASE THE CONVENIENCE, PERFORMANCE OR EASE
OF USE OF YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM!!
*PLEASE SEARCH OUR STORE TO SEE MORE SECURITY PARTS*
Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image
WE ARE NOT SECURITY SYSTEM EXPERTS. WE ARE LIQUIDATORS WHO HAVE PURCHASED A LARGE QUANTITY OF SECURITY SYSTEMS AND ACCESSORIES.
WE HAVE PROVIDED AS MUCH INFORMATION AS WE CAN. WE WILL CERTAINLY NOT BE HELPFUL WITH ANY INSTALLATION QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS.
WE HAVE DONE THE ABSOLUTE BEST WE CAN TO PROPERLY REPRESENT OUR
If you have any questions, please contact us at your
Thanks for your consideration!! Good Luck!
View and search all the items in my picture gallery
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Joanne Graham
Contact: JoanneGraham@repair--parts.com (Joanne Graham) (this is a temporary forwarding address).