Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Hand Tools
> 400 watt metal halide high bay lights w/ acrylic
400 watt metal halide high bay lights w/ acrylic
For Sale: 400 watt metal halide high bay lights w/ acrylic
Subject 400 watt metal halide high bay lights w/ acrylic
Ad is submitted by poster:
How many lights do I need? Generally speaking, take your square footage and divide it by 400 and this will give you the number of lights you need. Call us today for more assistance at (***)-370-7073.
New 400 Watt Metal Halide Acrylic High Bay Light (with multi-tap ballast)
16-inch 400-watt MH High Bay with Acrylic Prismatic Reflector, quad-volt HPF CWA ballast. Open Rated socket and lamp included. Meets 2005 NEC code.
Applications - Warehouses, industrial and retail sites
* Sturdy die-cast aluminum housing
* Rugged 4kv open rated porcelain socket
* Wiring compartment with adjustable leveling feature
* 16-inch acrylic prismatic reflector
* Mount using threaded 3/4-in conduit or with hook & cord accessory kit
* UL Listed in U.S. for damp locations
2) Do they come with a warranty? Yes, these lights are warrantied for 1 year. In addition, we warranty their arrival to you in working condition and not damaged.
3) What voltage are these lights wired for? These lights are ready to be installed for any voltage between 110 volts and 277 volts. Simply hook up the appropriate wires on the fixture.
5) Do I need a high bay light or a low bay light? Generally speaking, if your ceiling height is over 20 feet, go with a high bay light. If your ceiling height is 14-20 feet, go with a low bay light.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Phoebe Sargent
Contact: PhoebeSargent@repair--parts.com (Phoebe Sargent) (this is a temporary forwarding address).