Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Dryer Parts
> Red pacific fire helmet F3C w/4' face shield
Red pacific fire helmet F3C w/4' face shield
For Sale: Red pacific fire helmet F3C w/4' face shield
Subject Red pacific fire helmet F3C w/4' face shield
Ad is submitted by poster:
Red Pacific F3C Standard Fire Helmet with 4" Face Shield
Information and Specs from the manufacturer:
Pacific Helmets' lightweight Kevlar® reinforced Metro style helmets offer contemporary style with a high-tech Kevlar® reinforced outer shell. Pacific's Metro styles weigh less than competitive brands and include the face shield and a 2 ply Nomex® neck protector as standard features. The Kevlar® reinforced outer shell is backed by a 6-year warranty. The best warranty in the industry!
* Lightweight Kevlar® composite shell offers superior strength & durability and weighs less than competitive models
* Composite resins offer higher temperature resistance (up to 600°F) without distorting or melting
* High-gloss paint finish available in a variety of colors
* Polyurethane impact liner provides structural integrity & heat resistance and has an adjustable 6-point nylon head cradle with grain leather sweatband for comfort
* Ratchet headband with easy-to-adjust dial ratchet that accommodates a variety of head sizes (54-64cm)
* 2-point Nomex® chinstrap made from fire resistant Nomex® webbing with quick-release Nexus Wideguard buckle and postman's slide fastener
* 4" Paulsen Face Shield - 0.110cm thick hard coated shield resists scratches and is adjustable
* 2-ply Nomex® neck protector with Velcro fastening system protects wearer's ears and neck
* Rear hanger with generous opening for easy storage
* Reflective trim - each helmet comes with NFPA standard Reflexite trim package for high visibility
Certified to NFPA 1971/2000, EN443, AS4067
Actual helmet is pictured.
Helmet is new, never worn, but has a few minor scratches. This does not compromise the integrity of the helmet.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Antonio Grimes
Contact: email@example.com (Antonio Grimes) (this is a temporary forwarding address).