Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Dryer Parts
> Pro mini clamp meter non contact volt stick flashlight
Pro mini clamp meter non contact volt stick flashlight
For Sale: Pro mini clamp meter non contact volt stick flashlight
Subject Pro mini clamp meter non contact volt stick flashlight
Ad is submitted by poster:
Pro Mini Clamp Meter Non Contact Volt Stick Flashlight
If you’re an electrician, technician or DIY fanatic then this mini 3 3/4 digit clamp multimeter with LCD display and data hold function will be a valuable addition to your tool kit.
No guesswork here - accuracy and reliability are paramount – the meter ensures that you get the right results time after time.
7 Separate Functions in 1 Compact Handheld Meter:
Measurement and Accuracy Testing Ranges:
* Frequency range: 50 ~ 60Hz
* Display: sine wave rms, average response
* Frequency response: 50 ~ 400Hz
* Max permitted input voltage: 600V
* Max permitted input voltage: 600V
Approx forward voltage will be displayed
* Max open circuit voltage: 400Ω range: approx 1.5V, other ranges: approx 0.45V
* Sampling rate: approx 2 times per second
* Sensor: clamp shaped transformer for AC measurement
* Jaw opening capability: 3.3cm (1.2")
* Max. measuring conductor: Ф 25mm
* Operation temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
* Storage condition: -20°C ~ +60°C
* Polarity: Automatic polarity indication
* Power: X2 1.5V AAA batteries (included)
* Display: 3 3/4 digits LCD with a max. reading of 3999
* Dimensions: 19.5 x 7.4 x 3.7cm /7.8 x 3 x 1.5"
* Weight (inc battery): 220g
The digital clamp meter is brand new and unused and is supplied with the following:
Please be informed that Virtual Village has a very firm policy of sourcing only genuine products. If you feel any of our products violate your Trademark, Design, or Patent rights please contact us immediately and we will instantly remove any offending listing pending further discussions. We guarantee to respond to any email sent to email@example.com within 24 hours seven days a week.
What is normal delivery time? [+]
* Please complete checkout within 7 days of your first purchase so that your items will be automatically combined.
* Cheques should be sent to this address
In the extremely unlikely event of a charge this would be your responsibility.
Check our T&Cs for further details [+]
Virtual Village is an online retailer offering a comprehensive range of accessories for products ranging from cameras to cars and many categories in-between.
We are also excited to be in the early stages of developing a B2B division aimed at small and medium enterprises.
- Payable to: Virtual Village Ltd
We are also happy to accept pound sterling cheques and postal orders that have been drawn from a UK bank account and bank transfers in sterling, Euros and US, Canadian and Australian dollars.
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Virtual Village Ltd’ and should be sent to the address below.
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes and any extra fees charged by the courier company.
Parcels are automatically insured but we ask that, in line with standard courier practise, you check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not then we cannot be held liable for any damage that may have occurred in transit to the product.
Faulty product or missing parts
If goods arrive defective upon receipt, you have up to 7 days from date of receipt to request exchange for a new one. Item must be returned in its original and unused condition and must also be in its original box and packing. In case of missing parts, please notify us the same day the product has been received.
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country; this includes (and is not limited to) duties, taxes and any extra fees charged by courier and postal services.
Items do not include a warranty in your country unless otherwise specified.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Deidre Oneill
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Deidre Oneill) (this is a temporary forwarding address).