Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Dryer Parts
> Lincoln electric ranger 10,000 welder/generator K2160-4
Lincoln electric ranger 10,000 welder/generator K2160-4
For Sale: Lincoln electric ranger 10,000 welder/generator K2160-4
Subject Lincoln electric ranger 10,000 welder/generator K2160-4
Ad is submitted by poster:
The Ranger® 10,000 Plus or Ranger 10,000 is the right choice for a general contractor, maintenance crew, farmer or rancher who needs a reliable and rugged general purpose AC/DC welder and an AC power generator. Welding capability includes stick, basic TIG, MIG and flux-cored welding.
Now with 10,500 watts of peak AC generator power from the Ranger 10,000 Plus (10,000 watts from the Ranger 10,000). Use peak power for starting and running motors. The 9,000 watts of continuous power also makes this a versatile product for a Lincoln plasma cutter, Lincoln inverter, lights, tools, or emergency power.
- Smooth AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrodes, such as Lincoln Excalibur® 7018 (AWS E7018) and Fleetweld® 5P+ (AWS E6010).
- Capable of MIG, Flux-Cored, and TIG welding (with additional optional equipment).
10,500 /10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,500 Watts is the most peak power in its class – Ranger 10,000 Plus.
- 10,000 Watts – Ranger 10,000.
- Use peak power for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous power for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Pro-Cut® plasma cutter or an Invertec® inverter welder. Also for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- Rangers have been subjected to an extensive testing program to ensure reliable operation in a wide variety of environmental conditions.
- All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle 104° F (40° C).
22/23 HP Gasoline Engine Choices
- All engines are 2-cylinder, 4-cycle OHV (overhead valve) air-cooled.
- Three-year Lincoln warranty (parts and labor) on welder. (Engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer.)
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 30.3 x 19.1 x 42.3
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 770 x 485 x 1074
Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
Lincoln Offers a 2 Year Extended Warranty on this Product
* No out of pocket cost for repairs for the life of the extended warranty
* Parts and labor costs are fully covered.
* Repair worked performed by a nationwide network of Lincoln authorized repair facilities.
* Extended warranty program backed by Lincoln Electric, not a third party.
* Protect your investment for up to five full years.
Feel free to call us at 920.882.0640 or
Toll-Free at 1-877-532-WELD from 7:00AM-5:00PM CST with any questions on this product.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Joe Noel
Contact: JNoel@repair--parts.com (Joe Noel) (this is a temporary forwarding address).