Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Dryer Parts
> Jdsu OTPDR2001-ir-02-33-pin-eml oc-192 transponder
Jdsu OTPDR2001-ir-02-33-pin-eml oc-192 transponder
For Sale: Jdsu OTPDR2001-ir-02-33-pin-eml oc-192 transponder
Subject Jdsu OTPDR2001-ir-02-33-pin-eml oc-192 transponder
Ad is submitted by poster:
JDSU OTPDR2001-IR-02-33-PIN-EML , 1550nm OC-192 10Gb/s Transponder.
Available Wavelength: 1550nm..
JDS Uniphase 10 Gb/s PH1 Series transponders are intended for 1550 nm system applications with reaches of up to 80 km. The series includes three different transponders for SR2 (25 km), IR2 (40 km), and LR2 (80 km) TDM or DWDM applications. Each transponder accepts 16 bits of parallel digital data and converts it to a 10 Gb/s NRZ modulated optical signal. It also accepts a 10 Gb/s NRZ modulated optical signal and converts it into 16 bit wide parallel digital data.
The PH1 series offers low DC power dissipation and is available in a larger footprint (3.5 x 4.5 x 0.53 inches) package, depending on system thermal performance requirements. The transmit design uses an Electro-Absorptive Modulated Laser (EML) which, depending on the configuration, produces an average output power of between -4 dBm to 2 dBm (EOL). A PIN (-17 dBm typical sensitivity) or APD (-24 dBm typical sensitivity) receiver is available, based on system configurations.
JDS Uniphase PH1 Series transponders are designed to support the following data rates: 9.953 Gb/s (SONET), 10.3125 Gb/s (Ethernet), 10.664 Gb/s (FEC Encoded), 10.709 Gb/s FEC, or 11.09 Gb/s EFEC. They meet all applicable SONET/SDH standards.
* Three configurations supporting SR2/IR2/LR2 applications
* Supports dense wavelength division multiplexing DWDM) applications (without wavelocker)
* Microprocessor controls to support I2C
* Integrated 16:1/1:16 mux/demux
* Low power consumption: 4.8 W typical, 6.8 W maximum for TDM applications
* 70 °C maximum operating temperature
* High sensitivity PIN or APD receivers
* SONET, FEC, Ethernet and Multirate Capable Versions
* Forward, counter and line timing clocking modes
* Metropolitan Area Networks
* High bit-rate data communications
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Johnny Romero
Contact: email@example.com (Johnny Romero) (this is a temporary forwarding address).