Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Dryer Parts
> Aemc 8230 w/ MN93 single-phase power quality analyzer
Aemc 8230 w/ MN93 single-phase power quality analyzer
For Sale: Aemc 8230 w/ MN93 single-phase power quality analyzer
Subject Aemc 8230 w/ MN93 single-phase power quality analyzer
Ad is submitted by poster:
"Your One Stop Source for Sales & Calibration of Test & Measurement Equipiment"
*AEMC 8230 w/ MN93 Single-Phase Power Quality Analyzer*
8230 with MN93 Single-Phase Power Quality Analyzer
The PowerPad® Jr. Model 8230 is a single-phase power quality analyzer that is easy-to-use, compact and shock-resistant. It is intended for technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostic work and power quality work on single- or three-phase balanced load networks. Users are able to obtain instant waveforms of an electrical network’s principal characteristics, and also monitor their variation over a period of time. The multi-tasking measurement system simultaneously handles all the measurement functions and waveform display of the various magnitudes, detection, continuous recordings and their display without any constraints.
The PowerPad® Jr. Model 8230 with MN93 is supplied with a black 240A current probe.
* Measures up to 660Vrms or VDC
* Measures up to 6500AAC or 1400ADC (probe dependent)
* Displays Min, Max and Average Volts and Amps, Crest Factor, Peak value and K-Factor
* Calculates and displays Watts, VARs and VA, Power Factor and Displacement Power Factor for single-phase and balanced three-phase
* Displays total harmonic distortion (THD-F and THD-R) for voltage and current
* Displays individual harmonic values and % for Volts and Amps through the 50th harmonic
* Captures, displays and stores inrush current waveforms and statistics
* Stores up to eight screen captures
* Stores up to 1MB of trend recorded data
* Configurable from DataView® software or front panel
* Download stored data to DataView® software via optical with isolated USB port
* Captures up to 4096 alarm events using up to 10 different thresholds
* Displays and records up to 17 different power quality parameters
* Includes DataView® software FREE.
* Verification of power distribution circuits
* Measurement and recording of power system quality (kW, VA, VAR)
* Energy metering (kVAh, VARh, kWh)
* In-plant troubleshooting of power distribution panels and individual machinery
* Determine harmonic problems originating from source or load
GOODS: ALL our items are FACTORY NEW
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Zachary Murray
Contact: email@example.com (Zachary Murray) (this is a temporary forwarding address).